Re: Two default routes?

john%ziaspace.com@localhost (John Klos) writes:

>However, if I want the NAT / IPv6 machine to also have the IPv4 subnet
>routed to it, incoming packets work, but outgoing want to go out the cable
>modem's / DSL's default IPv4 gateway, and not back out the gif tunnel.

Routing is done by destination address only. So unless you can
identify which networks talk to you via gif and which via
cable modem and provide distinguished routes instead of a default
route, the standard routing won't help you.

>How do I fix this?

This is called source-based or policy routing. AFAIK you can
assemble something to this effect with IPF. Have a look at
the 'fastroute' option.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost