Re: problems with PCIX-bus NICs

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, David Young wrote:
Is this a bug in the 1850's ACPI BIOS, or in NetBSD's ACPI code?  If
it's a BIOS bug, maybe Dell has a BIOS update that fixes it?

I updated the complete firmware of the 1850. No result. I cannot make a service call at Dell because NetBSD is not an OS which is supported by Dell. If I test with Linux (knoppix) everything works fine, so I think it is a problem of the netbsd code.

Uwe