IP_RECVTTL

While trying to compile liboping on netbsd I ran into a lack of
IP_RECVTTL and noticed that freebsd did have this and a few other
things defined in in.h:

    469 #define IP_RECVTTL              65   /* bool; receive IP TTL w/dgram */
    470 #define IP_MINTTL               66   /* minimum TTL for packet or drop
*/
    471 #define IP_DONTFRAG             67   /* don't fragment packet */

Is there a reason NetBSD doesn't have these values?  Can I just patch
liboping with a local definition or is it more work to get it
supported as a socketopt?