Re: getifaddrs(3) returns 2 AF_LINK instances for the same interface

Martin Husemann wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 03:34:12PM +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
Is this a bug or do I need to check something else?

At least the copies are mostly identical ;-)
The only difference is the netmask pointer, fist copy has it as NULL, the
second copy points to a all zero netmask.

Good catch!
Makes my work around a little easier.

I'd suspect the libc code...

The libc code for getifaddrs.c hasn't changed much since 4.0, and not for causing this error.

I'm guessing it's something in the kernel as it gets info from sysctl...