Re: Setting sin/sin6 port to 0 before ifa_ifwithaddr()

David Young wrote:

[changes to in{,6}_pcb.c]

The part above looks ok.

[changes to in{,6}_proto.c]

I don't think that that is necessary for your purposes.  Also,
calling the comparison routine through a function pointer may have an
undesirable performance impact on some architectures (ARM?).

Thanks for reviewing, I'll go ahead and commit the first part -- you
are right that it's enough to compare the address part alone as the
proper offsets are used.

-e.