Re: packet filters for NetBSD in the future

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:12:19PM -0000, yancm%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost
wrote:

> Darren occasionally updates the NetBSD version with his base code
> releases.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell this is not so.  That is not to say
that it would not be a good thing if it were so, nor that Darren has any
obligation to make it so -- but it's not so.

Other NetBSD developers have in fact updated the in-tree ipf from
Darren's published releases, every time it has been updated in many
years.  I think it would be much simpler and easier for all involved if
Darren did it directly but there is no reason why he has to agree with
me about that!

Thor