use official wpa_supplicant and hostap manual pages?

Upstream hostap/wpa_supplicant provides various manual pages.

But we provide different manual pages (based on upstream's README). I am
guessing it because upstream's manual pages weren't available yet.

Which wpa_cli and wpa_supplicant and wpa_supplicant.conf and hostapd (and
other wpa) manual pages to install?

Seems like we should use the official versions maintained by upstream. If
our manual pages have anything special or good to add we can share to
upstream or supplement our own.

Note I have not compared the manual pages much yet. If we decide to keep
using our own then we should make a comment about that in the man pages so
we know why this choice was made and continues to be made.