Heimdal and IPv6

Hi List

I've installed NetBSD-4.99.73 on an AMD64 server, correctly configured
as an IPv4 and IPv6 gateway.

As Heimdal comes in the base system, I played around a little and have
it working sweet except for one details - kerberos fails over IPv6

$ telnet -ax
Trying fee1::209:5bff:fe84:887d...
Connected to
Escape character is '^]'.
[ Trying KERBEROS5 ... ]
[ Kerberos V5 refuses authentication because Read req failed: Key table
entry not found ]

# ktutil l

Vno  Type                     Principal
  1  des-cbc-md5              host/
  1  des-cbc-md4              host/
  1  des-cbc-crc              host/
  1  aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96  host/
  1  des3-cbc-sha1            host/
  1  arcfour-hmac-md5         host/

$ host has IPv6 address fee1::209:5bff:fe84:887d
$ host fee1::209:5bff:fe84:887d
domain name pointer

Adding the principle host/fee1::209:5bff:fe84:887d then gives
[ Kerberos V5 refuses authentication because Read req failed: Decrypt
integrity check failed ]

Any ideas?
Worth filing a PR?