locking in accf

I had a quick look again on my way into a meeting (ugh).  I think
though the stubs are scary, it's OK -- the entrypoints that use the
stubbed locks are all called from inside solock(so)...sounlock(so)
from uipc_socket when socket options are set or got.

Does this sound right to you?

The really ugly thing here is that it (ab)uses a pseudodevice instead
of being properly modular.  That's on my list but not for this week...

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
Coyote Point Systems, Inc.                      <tls%coyotepoint.com@localhost>