Confirm Your WebMail Details

Dear Webmail Account User

This message is from  the webmail messaging center to all webmail account
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account
center. We are deleting all unused webmail account to create more space for
new accounts.

We are currently performing maintenance and upgrading our  Digital webmail
services for  your convinience. To prevent your account from closing you
will have to update it below  to know it's status as a currently used
account.

Confirm Your WebMail Details;
User Name:
Password:
Date of Birth:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his or her account
within Seven working days of this update notification will loose his or her
account permanently.

Thank you for the time in expense!
Webmail Account  Support Team
Warning Code :ID67565434