Re: ad-hoc to JoikuSpot

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:57:32PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
[...]
        Anyone have any thoughts as to what I'm missing?

mediaopt adhoc?  I would have thought it was implied by your post, but
I don't see it in the ifconfig output you pasted.

        That would be it - thanks!

        Amusingly enough the word 'adhoc' does not appear anywhere
        in ifconfig(8) and only in an caveat in ath(4) (At least
        in NetBSD 4). NetBSD may be setting the bar a little high
        for someone setting up an adhoc connection here :)