Re: Interested in {Create an in-kernel API for "packet classes"}

Indradip Ghosh wrote:
Hello Mentors,
This is Indradip, a Grad student at University of Texas at Arlington.
 I am interested to work on the project {Create an in-kernel API for
"packet classes"} .
My proposal is as follows:

See my comments to Anish's idea...and to summarise...

To validate the project accomplishing a packet class API that is independant
of pf, it needs to be used by another consumer - ipfilter is a good candidate -
to prove that you've got the API right and not just a divided API for pf.

Darren