Re: Google Summer of Code 2008

Am 20.03.2008 um 11:34 schrieb Roy Marples:
But if that doesn't put you off, go for it :)

FWIW, it's fine to have multiple proposals for one project,
we'll see which one fits our needs best then. If both are equally good, we'll see if we can split the work into two disjoint parts, so no redundant work is done.

That'll be worked out in the proposal-review phase later on, though.

 - Hubert