Re: question about rtalloc1()

I began to write a small explanation here:
http://jym.free.fr/?page_id=4

The archive is very small (32k).  If you look inside, there is a file
lbdr.c in kmod repertory. This is the code for the kernel module. I
made some renaming for FreeBSD/NetBSD function (like mutex_enter() ==
mutex_lock()) with #define at line 215. I think that's not the best
choice.. I will change that later.

Thanks for the help. Ask me if needed.
jym
PS: That's my first in-kernel project. Please be nice :)

Darren Reed à écris: