Re: asm source

I wrote some examples to the wiki:

BTW, it shouldnt sigsegv on missing elf header, but apparently it does...

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:35:23 +0100, <> wrote:

I need to write short binary for I/O control in assembler.
When I try to run any binary file (from samples too) translate by:
nasm -f hello.asm
ln -s -o hello hello.o
all is OK, but after run ./hello or ald hello output is:
Memory fault (core dumped)

08048080                      BA0E000000           mov edx, 0xe
ald> s
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault)
ald> q

In FreeBSD in first line in all sources asm codes is:
%include    ''

Can anyone write me what must by define in assembler source
for correct this problem on NetBSD platform?

Thanks Jan Vlk

Adam Hoka
CC if you reply, please.