Re: Patch: accept filters for NetBSD

Are you going to contribute (or suggest) changes to the FreeBSD
code based on any changes we might make?

For example, is it worth creating mbuf_string.c in kern/ and
putting mbuf_str*cmp() in there?  I'm sure I can see there being
a need for mbuf_strcase*cmp() if this is extended further...etc.

Looking at soishttpconnected(), it would seem the algorithm used
there could be better replaced with a call to a function to get
the total data buffered and then doing copydata() with the offset
being "n-3", etc.

...but none of this is worthwhile if it only lives in our tree.