Re: Socket options KPI

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 07:08:37PM +0200, Elad Efrat wrote:
> All comments are welcome. It's not planned on being committed anytime
> soon (unless, of course, all feedback suggests otherwise), so take your
> time carefully reviewing the changes if you're interested. :)

so_setsockopt:
Shouldn't valsize be the normal size_t? Does socklen_t really make sense
here? The val pointer should be const.

sockopt_ensure_writeable --> I don't like the name.

If you can now also push the socket options down into ipv4/ipv6 and the
patch can go without the sockopt_setmbuf/getmbuf, that would be very
nice :-)

Without a full review, this looks like a huge improvement.

Joerg