Re: DHCP client with minimal functionality and size

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 10:27:39AM +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
> Hi List
>
> Whilst perusing the NetBSD site, I came across a SoC project about
> writing a minimal DHCP userland client.
>
> Well, I have written such a client - dhcpcd [1].

This is the "dhcpcd" whose main() used to be 1-space indented and
was declared as "int main(argn, argc, argv)"?

Please tell me there are two programs named "dhcpcd" because I never,
ever, ever want to look at the source code to that one again.

Thor