Re: MPLS patches

* Mihai Chelaru <> [2008-01-03 21:38]:
>> What about BGP/MPLS VPNs?
> I hope to get those working helped by openbgpd. No work has been done
> towards this yet. Just kernel and ldp. Also I have to implement VRF support
> in NetBSD but that's another sad story :/

we'd be interested in such changes.
people have asked for teh ability to distribute bgp/mpls stuff with
openbgpd before, even without kernel support. nobody has stepped up
toactually write code, I personally have not enough interest and no
usage case either. nontheless, if there's interest I'm certainly open
for diffs and willing to help.

Henning Brauer,,
BS Web Services,
Dedicated Servers, Rootservers, Application Hosting - Hamburg & Amsterdam