tech-multimedia archive

Re: Problems (panics) with using my uvideo... Help please..

Thanks for the comprehensive testing. I've had a closer look at uhci,
there seems to be some kind of restriction on the number of isoc
frames you can schedule - uvideo is requesting 768 frames of data
(according to photo [1]), when for some reason uhci expects up to 128.
The attached patch should get rid of this, please apply and test.

I've also upped the frames requested for a device I have, using 768
causes another NMI when using ehci, so at least I can reproduce that

Does anyone know why uvideo is using so many frames on a full speed usb device?