tech-misc archive

Re: How do you do ZFS legacy mounts on 7.0.0 ? -- Monday Afternoon Followup

The usual way around problems of this nature is to hide them behind some other protocol, e.g. use another system that will successfully mount/access the legacy ZFS pool, and serve it up as NFS to your NetBSD systems which need to use it, covert from it, etc.

	sincerely,

	Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>