tech-misc archive

Re: Getting the whole repository using sup

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 12:17:53AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> I must say, my first instinct is to say "don't use sup"...

Why? And what alternatives I have? According to the same page, rsync
seem to "puts a heavy load on our rsync server" and cvsup is not on the
base (ok, it is not difficult to install it from pkgsrc...).

Any recommendations about getting the repository?

Silas Silva