tech-misc archive

Sound driver for Envy PCI card

Hi,

I use a M-AUDIO 1010 LT sound card but it's not supported by NetBSD.
On FreeBSD, the driver used is snd_envy24.
If someone is interested in porting the driver to NetBSD, I would be
glad to try.

pcm0@pci0:0:8:0:        class=0x040100 card=0xd63b1412 chip=0x17121412
rev=0x02 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'VIA Technologies Inc (Was: IC Ensemble Inc)'
    device     = 'ICE1712 Envy24 Multichannel Audio Controller'
    class      = multimedia
    subclass   = audio

TIA

--
There's this old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."