Re: Notes on kern/57133

	hello Edgar.  I agree with your analysis.  I'll put the check in and recompile my test kernel
and see what we get.  I suspect it is an error race in the mpii(4) driver.  I notice the call
to scsipi_get_opcodeinfo only happens if the device in question reports as a SCSI V3 device.
Is there a way to easily check the SCSI version that a given device reports?  scsictl identify
doesn't seem to do it.
-thanks
-Brian