Re: Notes on kern/57133

> provide details on what this command is?
A3h/0Ch is REPORT SUPPORTED OPERATION CODES

The call is most probably from dev/scsipi:scsipi_get_opcodeinfo().

I'm still unsure how resid can be 0 at that point. scsipi_enqueue_xs()
sets resid to datalen (which is undocumented). Apart from the path
interpreting sense info nobody tampers with resid.

Can you check for resid != datalen in mpii_scsi_request() just before the
xs->xs_control & XS_CTL_POLL test (and, if it fires, print whether it's
a polled request)?

Otherwise, I suspect ccb_done set to mpii_scsi_cmd_done where it shouldn't
(i.e. some race/error for a mpt command that's not plain SCSI).