[GSOC ‘23] Interested in working on auto create swap on memory pressure

Hello
I was going through the list of proposed ideas within NetBSD for the GSOC'23 and I wanted to get in touch with you to discuss more about it.

I am currently a Master's student at Virginia Tech working towards a thesis on eBPF. I am interested in working on this project to enable swap space based on memory pressure.

I realise that this communication is a bit late as per the application deadline so I am just hopeful to get your feedback.
Thanks

Raj Sahu
Attaching my resume for your reference.