Re: building 9.1 kernel with /usr/src elsewhere?

>> Does it make a difference if you set
>> NETBSDSRCDIR=/home/abcxyz/netbsd-9.1/usr/src when you run make?
> Yes, that appears to make the symptom go away.

Also, I can reproduce the problem by setting
NETBSDSRCDIR=/infibulated/gonkulator when running make depend even with
a source tree in /usr/src.

Is this enough of a bug that it's worth sending-pr?  Or is this a case
of me expecting something that's no longer supported to work?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign