Re: Finding the slot in the ioconf table a module attaches to?

	hello.  Following up on my own post, I found the mechanism by which the cdevsw structure
gets tied to the ioconf table in NetBSD-5.  It's done with:

MOD_DEV("zaptel", "zaptel", NULL, -1, &zaptel_cdevsw, ZT_MAJOR)

This macro has been removed from the new module framework.  Can someone point me in the correct
direction as to where to look for the replacement function for this macro with the new module
framework?

I'm not finding it and it seems like it should be simple.
-thanks
-Brian