Re: Request for implementation of KERN_PROC_SIGTRAMP sysctl

I'm in no way a GDB expert.  I believe it's currently using basic
dwarf debugging information, basically just looking for the
__sigtramp_siginfo_2 function name.  If it finds that, it declares the
sigtramp found.  I do not believe it's using the cfi notations which
are relatively recent if I understand correctly.  What this discussion
has gotten me wondering regarding gdb is if looking for
__sigtramp_siginfo_2 is still a valid method of detection on the newer
NetBSD releases.

The only reason I brought gdb up is because it's the other major user
of KERN_PROC_SIGTRAMP sysctl so I thought NetBSD might benefit there
too.
John