Re: Introduction to posix_spawn/chdir

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 9:03 PM Piyush Sachdeva
<piyushsachdeva245%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Progress Update 2 (Week 3)
> Close to the end of Week 3, I would like to update that
> I have completed the code modifications that were required in the kernel space.
> src/sys/kern/kern_exec.c , src/sys/kern/vfs_syscalls.c ,
> src/sys/sys/vfs_syscalls.h
>
> In the matter of organising my repository (pointed out by Christos Zoulas),
> I have mirrored The NetBSD source in my github repository as a separate branch.
> However, I am using a main branch as a staging area for the TNF mirror,
> and will make commits to it once I can build the kernel and pass initial tests.
> I hope this is alright.
> https://github.com/cosmologistPiyush/posix_spawn-chdir
>
> My plan for the coming weeks is to go through the atf(7) and mdoc(7) man pages,
> in order to write test cases and document the work.

Progress Update 3 (week 5)
In the last two weeks, I worked on the test cases, documentation and
also tried to build the kernel.

The test cases have been completed, and the man page for
posix_spawn_file_actions_addchdir() is also near completion.
I did face a few minor build issues in my code, which I discussed on the irc.
But nothing major up till now.

It is my plan to try and have a successful build before the end of week 7.

Regards,
Piyush