Re: Issues with older wd* / IDE on various platforms

	hello John.  I'm not sure if this addresses your issue, but I'm
looking at an issue with talking to IDE disks on HVM xen domains.  I've
been  looking at the following commit to see if it fixes my issue.  It's
possible this is what breaks your drives.  Actually,  there are several
commits around that time frame that might be related.  this one references
changes to wd.c, but there are related changes to ata_wdc.c that are
probably more related.

Hope this helps.
-thanks
-Brian