Re: Logging a kernel message when blocking on entropy

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 02:12:19PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> So, how can it block ?

When the system never had enough entropy.

I would consider this a bug in the setup of the system, but as of now we do
not deal with it at all during installation, and on systems that are not
installed (bootable images) it is even harder.

Sysinst will complain about it soon (and offer options to help fix it).

Martin