Re: pci_mapreg_map and BAR from `Bus space tutorial'

On 6/10/20 4:19 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 04:12:03PM +0200, Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:
I suspect there are two options: either something has bit-rotted in
Cobalt-specific PCI code, or the ancient gxemul from 2012 does not work
correctly anymore.

FWIW, Anders Gavare is quite responsive to email, if there is a hint this
would be a bug in gxemul (but it does not really sound that way right now).

The gxemul for tutorial purposes (with the test device added), was forked in 2012.

It is more likely that something mis-compiles now (I see a ton of warnings trying to build it now), or that there is a bug in implementation of test device emulation, that somehow went unnoticed back in 2012.

Best regards,
Radoslaw