Re: fd-passing (mis)behaviour: confirm/refute?

>> I'd be interested to hear any test results anyone cares to report.
> It runs silently and exits with 0 for me on a netbsd-7, netbsd-8 and
> -current machine (didn't try -9).

That's...peculiar.  It should never exit on its own unless it gets an
error, and all of those should lead to printed complaints.

Could I possibly get you to ktrace it or some such to find out what's
making it die?  (Warning, unless it exits very soon after startup, it
will probably produce a lot of ktrace data.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign