Re: adding linux syscall fallocate

R0ller,

is your problem only that the linux binary used for cross-compile errors
out, because of the system call returning ENOSYS rather than potentially
expected EOPNOTSUPP?

In that case the right fix is indeed to add the mapping into the compat
code. Then the code would fail the way expected by the tool.

Linux also doesn't support fallocate() universally, actually even when
supported some of the filesystems return EOPNOTSUPP when e.g. unsupported
flag combination is used.

Jaromir