Re: re-enabling debugging of 32 bit processes with 64 bit debugger

> On Jun 30, 2019, at 9:12 AM, Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Rationale? It worked for me in compat32 mode...

Not if you're debugging core files, right?  Everything that works for live-debugging on native also needs to work for introspecting core files.  And, in an ideal world, also works for live cross-debugging to a completely different arch using a debug server.

This isn't just about "32-bit binaries on a 64-bit platform"... we really should be thinking about this as a general cross-debugging problem.

> There is also r_debug.r_map to get the list of shared objects.

-- thorpej