Re: re-enabling debugging of 32 bit processes with 64 bit debugger

On 30.06.2019 15:46, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> There's /proc/PID/maps, there should be a PTRACE equivalent and it
> should also be dumped into the core file.

There is kinfo_getvmmap(3) + sysctl(3) equivalent.

We touched a related code recently (r_debug in rtld) as there was
introduced support in LLDB for it recently.... but for now we have
higher priorities (like XSAVE in core(5) files).

Once we will be done with more elementary things we intend to work on
this debugging mode.