Re: Removing PF

Le 30/03/2019 à 19:22, Michael van Elst a écrit :
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 04:55:53PM +0100, Maxime Villard wrote:

Of course, if it's really about rototillng things actively in other places
and to limit the amount of work to fix the fallout, it suddenly becomes
reasonable to remove something you personally don't care about.

... yes, that's part of the goal, removing dead wood makes

So, whatever you are not care about, you call dead wood.

... I'm still waiting for you to provide a list of people who maintain PF in
NetBSD ... still waiting ... I'm also waiting for you to provide actual
answers rather than one-line quotes from my emails, taken out of context, and
used to draw glaringly wrong conclusions (if any) ... but I guess no point
waiting for that to happen ...

We should remember that.

... sure, meanwhile you didn't really answer to the core of the issue, which
I think was stated clearly by Sevan ...