Mark module tun obsolete

While looking into creating a new module for the tap pseudo-device, I noticed that for tun(4) we create both an 'if_tun' module and another 'tun' module. The latter of these seems to have no purpose other than to require the former.

Perhaps there was a time when the autoload code for network drivers would not add the 'if_' prefix to the interface name (ie, autoload would only load 'tun'). But in any case that would no longer be necessary, as creating a tun interface now properly autoloads the 'if_tun' module.

Therefore, I propose to remove the tun module from the distribution.

Any objections?

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |