Re: [uvm_hotplug] Fixing the build of tests

Santhosh Raju <santhosh.raju%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 6:37 PM Cherry G.Mathew <cherry%zyx.in@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry for the late reply:
>>
>> Santhosh Raju <santhosh.raju%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>>

>> [...]
>>
>> > + * This macro was added to convert uvmexp.npages from int to psize_t
>> > + */
>>
>> I believe Matt's suggestion was to put the comment in the relevant
>> source header (not the test), unless I got that wrong.
>>

> The macro is in t_uvm_physseg.c and it is outside the test not inside the test.
>
> I am not sure which header you are talking about since no files other
> than t_uvm_physseg.c was modified.

I was talking about the comment, no the macro. I believe mrg's
suggestion was to flag the relevant member (in this case uvmexp.npages
using a comment here:

https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/uvm/uvm_extern.h#315
)

I may be mistaken, I'll let Matt respond.

Otherwise lgtm.
--
~cherry