[uvm_hotplug] Fixing the build of tests

Hello

I noticed that the tests for uvm_hotplug(9) situated under
tests/sys/uvm/t_uvm_physseg.c was failing build.

The reason for failure was the comparison between psize_t (which is
defined as unsigned log inside t_uvm_hotplug.c) and int resulting in a
sign compare error (-Werror=sign-compare). This was used to compare
the "npages"  variable inside uvmexp struct.

I have fixed the build by doing a type cast of uvmexp.npages to
psize_t and the changes have been attached as diff along with this
mail. The rationale for this is that uvmexp.npages is not expected to
go below zero and hence the type cast does not result in negative
values being converted to unsigned long.

Cherry and I initially worked on this part of the code. And I would
like the tests to be able to build again, so that I can further probe
why some tests are failing.

The test is currently not hooked into the build system, so this does
not cause build failures when building the kernel.

Let me know if the patch looks good to commit.

Regards
Santhosh