Re: fixing coda in -current

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 07:39:26PM +0000, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 08:06:37PM +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> > ISTR that somebody on the CODA mailing-list suggested a re-implementation
> > as userland file-system, but I don't think much has happened on that front.
>
> note that you can cd /usr/tests/fs; atf-run as user, because
> they're mostly not running on the kernel :-)

You need the userland installed from pkgsrc and a coda server configured
before it will work so setting up atf is challenging.

I do have some private code that provides a mount_coda so you can have a
fstab entry but it still relies on pkgsrc being there to work.

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.