Re: fixing coda in -current

I used to use it, and may again.  So I'd like to see it stay, partly
because I think it's good to keep NetBS relevant in the fileystem
research world.  I am expecting to see new upstream activity.

But, I think it makes sense to remove it from GENERIC, and perhaps have
whatever don't-autoload treatment, so that people only get it if they
explicitly ask for it.  That way it should not bother others.