Re: nvmm

Le 13/10/2018 à 08:18, Maxime Villard a écrit :
It seems that we have to provide our own small decoder for that, to get
source/destination/size from an instruction.

I know we also need a gva->gpa translator, independently from Qemu, so we'll
have to add it too.

I've put a new archive. Libnvmm now has a gva->gpa translator, gpa->hva
translator, and an I/O assist. The man page was updated accordingly and
also improved (wiz@).

The I/O assist makes it pretty easy for virtualizers like Qemu to emulate
I/O accesses.

I have a draft for the missing Mem assist, but it's not complete yet.