Re: nvmm

On Mon 08 Oct 2018 at 12:02:14 +0200, Maxime Villard wrote:
> Here is support for hardware-accelerated virtualization on x86 [1]. A generic

Since I'm currently working at an ISP which also provides an OpenStack
cloud: when can I use this with Qemu? :-)

I should really go and see what the state of cloud-init is wrt NetBSD so
that I can run NetBSD images in OpenStack clouds :)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond