Re: panic: ffs_snapshot_mount: already on list

manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) writes:

> Beside the problem that  FFS_NO_SNAPSHOT does not really disable
> snapshot code, I think we should have a nosnapshot or nofss mount option
> to handle such a scenario. Anyone has opinion on this?

That seems sensible; filesystems are complicated enough that being able
to really ignore complicated features seems good.  But we are trying to
maintaint invariants (which weren't) and it would be good if mounting
without a feature doesn't make things work.   So maybe this is a RO
mount option?

But also, it seems that there was something wrong with this filesystem,
but fsck didn't fix it.  That seems like the most important thing to
fix.