Re: More i2c auto configuration improvements

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 08:00:36PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I think it boils down to which lines I typed myself :-)  (I tend to
> prefer (...), personally).

Well, "return" is an operator, not a function - but more importantly
the style document was changed at some point in the past to not use
paranthesis:

        /* No parentheses are needed around the return value. */
        return eight;

See /usr/share/misc/style. Wording is quite soft, and we don't bulk-convert
things to avoid unessary churn.

Martin