Re: setting DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default

In article <b1d82e09-315d-1218-6991-31853edb8239%geeklan.co.uk@localhost>,
Sevan Janiyan  <venture37%geeklan.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

>On 02/15/18 01:23, Valery Ushakov wrote:
>> As someone has already mentioned upthread, because printing a
>> backtrace might cause another panic, so the default was selected to be
>> on the safe(r) side.  At least that's what I recall.
>
>On 02/15/18 01:33, Paul Goyette wrote:
>> Yes, that matches my recall as well.
>
>Ah, ok, so leave this to rest? (is it worth testing in -current to see
>how things go?)

also the backtrace is not that useful on the default glass console tty
unless you also limit the number of backtrace level with the new sysctl
variable I recently added.

christos