setting DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default

Hello,
Is there any reason good reason why we should not opt for
DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default across the board??
We have it set or a variation of, on some ports (amd64, some evbarm and
evbmips configs, i386, macppc). Would be useful to have it there by
default, especially on the slower ports which require a little more time
to get going. Cuts out one it
Happy to make the change to the configs.

Sevan