Re: setting DDB_COMMANDONENTER="bt" by default

> On 15 Feb 2018, at 01:09, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> Sounds like a good case for a custom kernel.  Not sure that such a
> specific situation would warrant turning this on for everyone...

We do have this set by default on some config files albeit with differing commands to run e.g xen kernels.
One of the perks of running the macppc port, fyi if anyone is interested ;)

> In any case, rather than setting the command-on-enter string via
>
>    OPTIONS DDB_COMMAND_ON_ENTER="bt"
>
> I might/would suggest
>
>    OPTIONS DDB_ONPANIC=2

clear, any reason not to have this as a default? (I'm going to sleep on it)

Sevan